on the other hand:Sherry says that if I want to popularize my blog, I should post up nude pictures of myself. Gosh, if that is what it takes, then all those who visit my blog would be perverts.
Been a little over-sarcastic lately.
It is probably due to lack of sleep, crazy assignments who ask you to research on a defunct website, and lack of time spent with God.
Then again, it could be me being careless and watch too much movies. Think Star Movies, and you'll get the picture.
This is the second time someone ever mistook me for being all banana.
And I thought I wasn't yellow enough.
But hello, I can read and write and speak Mandarin! Just not as fluent as I used to be. But it's still cool. I can still sing to all Mandarin songs. Just not Cantonese ones.
Yeah, you're all probably wondering why did I go back to my me-myself-and-I kinda blogging style after I started blogging and writing about current events. Erm. Good question. Basically, there isn't any events happening, other than the Oscars but really, I have still not been able to know the answers to that. Did Leonardo DiCaprio won? I frankly know he wouldn't have. AFter that Helen Mirren bagged the best actress...they probably give it to another Inspired-By-True-Story-I'm-The-Guy-Who-Was-Really-Real actor.
I happened to keep track of my blog counter. And they even keep track of how many Google searches includes my site. Frankly, the things people search for is incredible. Okay, other than things like Gubra, or people like Sharifah Amani...those are still quite normal. But the most interesting ones is some people really Google names.
Like Sherry Wong.
Like Yun Tjin.
Like Malvin Ong Kim Seng.
Like Tze Nie.
And I know these people. Maybe I should try Googling and see whether it'll pop up in my screens.
They also Google things like:
Hitting someone in the groin. (Now, did I talk about that? Hmm....I don't think so. Maybe I wrote about hitting someone. Just not in the groin.)
Yeah. All the dirty secrets of blog countering.
See?
I told you I have no events to report about. Well, our very own local diva is invited to step on the Grammy mat a.k.a red carpet. Why can't they come up with another color? Red is getting cliche. Give it a star-studded mat? Haha.
Anyway, she is supposed to wear a kebaya. Err. I don't remember if kebaya looks like that.

Picture from Wikipedia
Really. Does that look like a kebaya to you?




No comments:
Post a Comment