Jared was quite surprised to hear that I like dancing.
Let me clarify:
I like to watch dancing. I know I have two left feet...and thus I can't dance.
But I like to watch people dance. And it must be urban kind of dance...not ballroom dancing, not Latin dance...but urban dance, those synchronised stuff like you watch on music videos.
Therefore, for those who read my Friendster profile, those Chinese singers that I like is because of one major thing, other than they can sing and write songs..it's because they can dance. Jay Chou can dance though I also like his songs for the way he wrote them. Jolin Tsai and Wilber Pan can really dance. Wilber also can rap well. JJ, S.H.E...all those because they can dance and sing. Lee Hom can dance, but I prefer his piano skills and falsettos. F.I.R is rock all the way. 183 Club is because I watched dramas featuring them. Ha. And the rest is because they can sing and play...and all that. But dance...yeah. Dance baby.
Surprising huh?
I know I certainly don't look it. Cause I can't dance. Period.
English singers?
I like them for their powerful voice. Yeah, LeAnn, Kelly, all the rest. They can sing. Period.
Okay, I'm digressing.
And I'm suppose to be doing my
Hmph.




No comments:
Post a Comment