Monday

Hate Is Such A Strong Word

In real life, there is no such thing called standard romance story. Only in dramas, movies and soaps.

Do you hear a background music when some scene should ask for it?

Do you see people crying on a bus and no one to ask her why?

Do you see people get struck by rocks on the head every day?

Do you see people following/stalking someone they like everyday and not be noticed?

Do you see girls fainting left and right all the time?

Do you see people kneeling in the rain and waiting for their loved one?

Do you see people kneeling in public places at all just to wait? (Not temples, mosque, church...take bus stop for an example)

Do you see people not working at all? Or work cease to exist once love begins?

...

Okay, I'm being too judgmental, but hey. It's true what.

And when someone says "I hate you." Do they really mean it? Or is it just a spur of the moment? Will they regret their actions later? Will they think that the other party could get hurt?


It's correct. We're all selfish beings. It's me, myself and I all the time. Even if we don't want it to be that way, it tends to get to us.

Girls dream of romantic moments like those they see on TV and cinemas. Besides, most of the time the guy is way good looking to be ignored. Sigh. Then some can expect too much from a real relationship.




I don't know if guys do that.



Probably never. (Though they might have high expectations too.)



Oh media, what an effect you drop on us.




***


I am so into random thoughts nowadays.


Anyway,



Happy ... Dragonboat Festival everyone!

端午节快乐!

No comments: