Wednesday

2 Weeks

This is just an announcement...

I won't be online starting from today until after my exams, which will be August 3rd.

Yes. I just realised how hard it is the papers are going to be and I have so much more to study...and time just seems so fast slipping by! I wish today was Monday the 16th again. Won't that be nice.


Anywayz.

So, I shall head off to kiasu-land to K-book...(in Chinese is k-书) and hopefully get results that will make me a very happy person indeed. I probably won't be stressed up, just ... you won't see me online anyway. So there's there.

August 3rd I'll be back, with a great plan for August and September...and of course yours truly punya 21st birthday.

好兴奋哦!

Alright, I'm starting to imitate 'hiao' girls. Yuck. 恶心极了。


A small update for my readers:

I know some of you tak tahan lagi with my Chinese add English add Korean language in my posts, but patience la...diversity is good.

And I am actually starting to write a Chinese script which I may place in my Story blog (which is like stagnant, really) so we see how then lah. All my blogs will not be updated this 2 week hiatus.

Ja!



Do I sound bimbo all of a sudden? Yerrr....bleh.

No comments: