Monday

You're So Vain...

on the other hand:I am so into Butterfly Lovers (2007) and Hero (2001) now...though the former's plot is like so the same as the story (duh!), the soundtrack and the sub-plots are interesting enough....and the latter...Takuya is not that good looking but the storyline....超赞!



I am not narcissistic.

That probably sound super vague, but I am really not narcissistic...that's why you probably don't see a lot of pictures of myself...wait. That sounded so wrong.

**


Well...I WAS not narcissistic. Happy?


Every time I go shopping, I always realised how empty your wallet becomes, especially when it is all in RM50s and RM100s...and RM10s...

Before a wedding dinner that I attended just last Saturday, I went and splurge on a pair of heels.
Before that, I admit, I love shoes. I just love shoes, especially Vincci shoes. Though they may not be long lasting and they can be crap comfort, they have one of the best designs that comes cheap. Well, to me they are. The only thing is that I can't wear more than 3 inch heels, cause my center of gravity would be too high then. (no offense to you Sherry) :)

So I got this heels which my mom don't like, but I love it to the extend that it was love at first sight...

Then I went and splurge on a pair of really cool black Soda slacks with a bell bottom cut...

(Mind you, I don't buy stuff above RM50 per item, unless THAT necessary. I am that a miser.)

And yesterday I went and splurge on yet another item - sling bag...this time whooping expensive (still under my budget), but I saw it, I love it to the max...and until now I still haven't use it...


Okay, no pictures because I am so lazy to take the chunky camera down and snap snap snap...besides, I may cause some jealous girls to grow plants in their eyes...Nolah. I am just plain lazy. Use your imagination people, imagination!


I know of two guys who are somewhat quite metrosexual since they really love shopping, takes care of themselves and aren't shy about it. You may ask why only two? Honestly, there should be more...but either I'm ignorant, or ... I am too lazy to think more than two people...or I am ignorant after all.

*Ignorance is bliss....ladadeedadeeda....*

So one would spend money on Zara and G2k for his attires, the other would ask a girl about the color and design of a bag for future gadgetry to be placed inside it...who picks her up just to ask her go accompany him go shopping before dinner...

At least they don't douse themselves with half a bottle of Polo/CK/Boss/Lacoste/(put your choice of men's cologne here). Seriously, some guys really smell as if they actually sweat that stuff out instead. It's choking. It's too dense. It's overbearing. It's too much. It's choking. Oh wait, I said that already.


Some girls like it, I don't know why. Lookie here, perfume or cologne's are really great to make yourself more eh-hem approachable, but not overdose. You're suppose to be smelling clean, alluring and approachable...not the other way round. Same goes for girls..though I don't find girls smelling like they pour half the bottle. Maybe one quarter.

As the good saying goes, "Don't apply more just because you can't smell it already."


Now I'm being critical.



And I wish for a compact point-and-shoot camera. Any wishmaker?

No comments: