Monday

July...August...

on the other hand: to a certain extend I wish I can turn back time or 绕了一圈 (take a turn) to be a little friendly to him again. I have let go of the opportunity...and I have never felt this bad over this kind of stuff.



Weee...August coming.

It was an emo post yesterday. Ignore it.

Feeling a little lazy nowadays, I know I need to start studying, but somehow I can't get my gears moving...I'm sitting in front of the computer chatting with people, adding the wrong contact and feeling sheepish, listening to emo songs, felt even more like learning how to dance. Don't laugh.

Oh well, I hope tomorrow's class would be somewhat be more uplifting.

Don't mind me. I have become more of a silent observer than an active participant in conversations.


It's time I step out into the world and become more social...


Okay, gotta focus my attention somewhere else.


어떻게?

No comments: