Wait. I am still studying then...Mandarin!
I hope to finish my script by end of this year. Yes, and then I will officially redraft it and then we'll see whether it will be accepted by producers...if it does, then I am free!
Eh..hem.
I mean, I will be quite elated. But of course that is just a figment of my dreamy imagination. But let's just cross our fingers and hope now, shall we not?
I already have a story idea. Vague still, but I shall attempt to write melodramas without it becoming too soap-opera-ish. The genres are: melodrama, family and romance.
Ooh, very melo indeed.
Haha, who am I kidding? I am already racking my brains out to think of comedic lines...
Such are the dilemmas of scriptwriters...
...but I love it!
And thus end the 400th post. Before that...
Just to share with you all the nice sunset I took the other day from my house balcony...see, I get to see sunsets almost everyday. Hehe...


And this is where I get my inspiration for my new story...yup, just by these posters.

from Sad Story (2005)

from Sad Story (2005)

from Last Present (2007)

from Humming (2007)
Why Korean movies? They have the best melodramas. Especially Sad Story's poster have the most impact...because though they are crying, at the same time, they are also smiling. Call it bittersweet. I took Humming because at first I thought Han Ji-Hye was also crying and smiling at the same time...but it was a mistake...don't know why I thought she had teary eyes...
But of course I have to study first and then finish my first story lerrr....
Really end.






No comments:
Post a Comment