Thursday

Summer Rain

Summer is a hot season.

But sometimes it will also rain.

I wish for this girl to play the lead role...

Photobucket
Ariel Lin Yi Chen

I think she can pull it off perfectly, the way she devote herself to her roles is seriously worth applauding. And it's something new...I hope.

La la la...I've got my heads in the clouds.

And I got an idea of the guys I want for the band...

Photobucket
David Chen
Sings. That's all that's important. Though I think he looks a bit old. Maybe he can become the doctor.

Photobucket
Nicky Lee
Big-sized. Can sing. Haven't seen him acting. Love his singing.

Photobucket
JJ Lin
Can write songs. Play drums as well as piano and guitar. But he might be too big after taking a lead role. Aiks.

Now I need to look for a drummer drummer who's not as big as JJ but still can act. Aiks. Maybe just throw in some good looking young boy. HAHA. He can learn drums on his way.


La la la...I'm crapping nonsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is rocks
Check out at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/9tqcum