I am currently under scholarship for my studies.
That means, I'm bonded to my studies. Should I find it distasteful and not my area after all, I can't just pack my bags, leave a note and ciao.
Today I found out that the auditions for JYP Entertainment is on (thanks to Wonder Girls' tweets). From Seoulbeats' Ellie's blog, I also found out that SM Entertainment (yup, the one currently in court with DBSK's three members) is also having auditions.
I tweeted that and dearest CK replied and told me to go for it (the JYPE one).
But I can't.
First, the auditions are all in the states, which then I found out that actually you can send in a recording through email.
Secondly, I'm not sure I have the qualifications to be in that industry, much less those companies.
Thirdly, I'm sort of bonded to my current music school. Since my music school is the equivalent of JYPE Education program and SM Academy, basically...you can call me a trainee. But of course, not all trainees get to become One Day or Wonder Girls or the whole slew of SM idols.
And my bond ends when I quit my classes or finish my course. So technically, I'm not a trainee in that Kpop sense.
But because of this 'bond', I can't audition for other places.
Then again, should I even think about this?
Am I really qualified?
We'll see what happens next year, eh?
:)
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment