I have a habit nowadays when I study for exam.
When I write my notes into 5x10 index cards, I leave my WMP on and just let it play, kinda helps me to relax. It always works when you listen to music in the language you don't understand, ie Korean.
I don't really understand Korean so. Best. 짱!
Right now, listening to older albums from two of my favorite singers - K.Will and My Aunt Mary.
Honestly? My Aunt Mary got me at "Monologue", first track of their 4th album (before Circle) "Drift".
K.Will...though I love his latest EP to bits, unfortunately, this first album is still on testing grounds a.k.a not so much ... yet. I hope to love it as much as his EP. K.Will's voice is a little more husky and raw, though he's still good. This album has a bit more R&B feel compared to his EP which was ballad-y.
K.Will's "왼쪽가슴 Left Heart"
I am serious. Even his titular track didn't really strike any bell in me. Not like his EP. Sigh.
But maybe after a few listens I will like it more. Right now, K.Will's "Dropping The Tears" EP will be the favorite, until he releases a new album. Please, can we have it by next year K.Will oppa?
On a related note: Since Fly To The Sky's hiatus as a duo, Brian and Hwanhee are working on solo projects. And Hwanhee's first solo is coming out next month! Can't wait! XD
On another related note: J and Tim, two of my most favorite solos aren't stirring any waters and I'm a little impatient. Can J-unni please release a full-length album end of this year or by mid-year next year? Tim-oppa also. 제발 부탁해요. Been waiting for them since 2007!




No comments:
Post a Comment