Saturday

Banned

I'm banned from singing.

Well, at least only for a week.

Being the idiot that I was, I went and overdid my practices of belting and got myself into a fine vocal cord mess.

My teacher prescribed me a week of rest until next week's class.

I was feeling a little under the weather, but no fret, because it's God's way of making me rest as well and reminding me to not try to make things work faster, because everything has its own timing.

There goes another lesson for impatient perfectionist me.


On top of that, I am asked to eat more Oriental herbs to strengthen my lungs and airways. Wow, didn't think that singing will take up so much cash.

Oh well, it's all for the betterment of the vocal cords as well as the body. Investment is a good thing here, eh?

I have to also increase my stamina for handling stress that my diaphragm and lungs will take, so I'm actually considering dancing classes. Should I? Should I not? I am still deciding.


Learning singing has seriously been a feat. But it's been a great journey, especially the past few months. Bring on the remaining ones! :P

No comments: