I have absolutely nothing on my mind now to write.
It's not that my mind is blank. My mind is just filled with all sorts of things that it sorta tangled up, lost its way and made a mess of itself.
Hmm. I found inspiration.
People always say
That sadness brings out the words within
I thought I was the same
It turns out a little different today
My mind is not filled with just you
It's not filled with anything inspirational
Too much thoughts about everything
I've made a mess of me
Friends always tell me
That I could do with more than a frown
I thought maybe it's you
But turns out to be different today
My mind is not filled with just you
It's not filled with anything inspirational
Too much thoughts about everything
I've made a mess of me
So maybe I need to smile again
So maybe you can help me
Or maybe it's just me
My mind is not filled with just you
It's not filled with anything inspirational
Too much thoughts about everything
I've made a mess of me
My mind is not filled with just you
Too much thoughts about everything
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment