Sunday

When Five Fell & At Musing's End







Written and directed by Wesley Chan of Wong Fu Productions, produced together with Philip Wang and Ted Fu.

Gripe: Didn't like the way they used Jesus' name back there.

I love When Five Fall more than At Musing's End. They are both good, but I liked the idea of a different perspective of boy meets girl. It's supposed to be a prologue, but I actually believe When Five Fall could very well be just a standalone short.

All in all, I loved how Wes incorporated a lot of beautiful cinematography into the shorts. Never a dull moment. It has a very quiet yet thoughtful feel to the whole thing. It was like a musing indeed. And the way the story was laid out was very different, despite a familiar story idea.

Yes, I'm a sucker for drama and very beautiful, well-thought-of cinematography. I love beautiful direction. And with good story, if not great, I'm totally head over heels.

No comments: