Wednesday

Ballet

To dance to the glory of the Most High...

No, you don't find exactly that in the Bible...I think..hehehe...but this is close: Oh yes, I'll dance to GOD's glory that's found in the Message version of 2 Samuel 6:21b. So yeah...

Dance? Somehow I feel like writing another story...

Nowadays I'm confused of my destiny. Some decided their future..like "Oh, I wanna go here next time.." But me? Hahaha...I'm still stuck in the vast world of vocations. Always try to remind myself that I should do well for my Form 6 first. Blood, sweat, tears and guts...wanted to take pictures and snap here and there..but sigh...very lazy to take down the camera.

Carefree? Its like as if I'm on a emotional roller-coaster...suddenly high, suddenly carefree, suddenly worried, suddenly depressed, suddenly joking around, suddenly sullen and quiet, suddenly sick, suddenly motivated...sigh, went to Tickle during the hols to just browse around and take their quizzes...some are super hilarious like the Wedding Date Predictor...a super dumb test but something you can laugh at...

A good friend from Nigeria (currently studying here) replied a mail...long time never hear from him. Always nice to hear from him...

Nick's having exams...bleh. I still have yet to give him his birthday present. Fortunately, he can only read this after his exams...got finals somemore...hehehe...that's why I never like Chinese schools.

This Fri is some teacher's retirement party. Don't feel like going, but takkan nak swim one whole day....but need to study...finals coming...Hmph, my first Form 6 and last Form 6 exam for this year.

I don't even remember things I'm suppose to recall. No, not Bio facts or Chem equations. Just like normal routines and like a forgetful ballet dancer, I miss my steps and crumple. Then, I stand up again and dance again, trying hard not to forget my life's steps...

Life is a story by itself...if one day I can write like Becky Tirabassi or sing like Rebecca St. James (notice the similarity in names? ;) )...

I'll never be like Becky or Rebecca. I'll just be myself. Rebekah Lee...someone somewhere someplace in God's some plans.

Like a ballet dancer, I'll dance, stretching my availability, my strength, my talents..like David, I'll dance to the glory of the One who can seriously understand the one dancing here. The One who is the Audience of One.

Check out God's Wardrobe For Successful Dating. And also The Process of Dating. An eye opener in some ways. :)



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: