I am sleeping too little and yet too much.
Naps are no longer naps. They look more like 2,3 hours ride into unconsciousness. But I only get 5 hours of sleep each day.
Just today, I learn that doubt and debt is pronounced as "dout" and "det"...same goes for "yot" for yatch. Boy, English is getting nutty.
Anwar got released today...boy. Can't think of anything to say about that.
The irony is that though I have been sleeping on a Chiropractic bed, I have terrible back aches now. Maybe its because of the naps. Argh, shouldn't have sleep at all. Pull through the night....
And exams are coming. Boy, I'm not suppose to be here but I have an important attachment to download...but the email isn't here. Grief...
But this morning was good. I managed to wake up early in the morning and did my QT. I learned today that whatever we are doing (eg. studying) is part of God's plan. Suddenly, gives me a new perspective on that. Not only that, Ecclesisastes was talking bout "Whoever watches the wind will not plant, whoever looks at the cloud will not reap" and "Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle". Guess I got somethings to do bout that.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment