Monday

Of Rabbits and Shoes

Today's the last day of the Olympics. Well, Malaysia didn't fare well at all...bleh...what happened to the 10 gold medal in Commonwealth? Is it because Russia and USA wasn't in in Commonwealth? My mom says that maybe the athletes lost confidence when they are away from the country. Oh well...hope that Josiah Ng and Bryan Nickson Lomas will fare better in the next Olympics. So depressing.

By the way.

Reading Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility now.



It's a really nice book, though deep. But really interesting. Wonderful love story. Reading for MUET...just to improve my England. Grammar and vocab now is low...

Anyway.

Went 1 Utama today. Tiring. Went to Pets Wonderland before lunch. Disappointed. Never really liked hamsters, or cats (bleh) or fish. Rabbits are fine...but...nay...my place can't accomodate rabbits. I don't like caged rabbits. They looked so infirmed. Besides, there's no lawn to hop on, just concrete tiles. Dogs are a better choice. Like Schnauzer, Jack Russell Terriers...ahh....I just absolutely adore them....esp the latter. Coz they never grow bigger. Perfect.

Saw a shoe in Vincci that I really like, but the PCS don't have the white/purple colour. Cheh. Didn't want to go back to the bigger one at the old phase. But sigh...wait till December sales. Don't know if the shoe will stay there...the pink is nice too, but then, I never liked pink.

Things are getting little deprived in 1U. Maybe the sales are finally over...



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:shernren here:. hey, you're reading austen too? haha. =P I read Emma. It was nice. But she writes slow prose, a bit draggy for me at times. Oh well.

rebekah said...

she's okay lar..just that sometimes her stuff are abit too deep and slow so....I rather watch her movies first. Like I watched Pride and Prejudice first before reading her book...:)