Okay, I know I'm not suppose to say that word but that's the only word that best describes...
I had a very nice entry going in just now if it wasn't for the stupid monitor which suddenly goes off and it can't reboot back...
See what I mean by life sucks?
I feel so sian bout studies now. The more I want to do that, the more I feel sian. Does life really revolves around studies? It's like it seems that we always complain that there isn't enough time to do what we want like study...yet...if we had more, wouldn't we be procrastinating more?
'nuff said.
Will continue on...
I know I still have Part 2 of the real previous entry...so this is the second Part 2.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment