Friday

NS Update

This is so funny. The names of the 1987 batch for NS is finally out and coming out online tomorrow...Oooh...

And I haven't even written finish my own NS blog.....muahahaha...

People, go read my NS blog...:) Charm...like desperate fella.

ciaoz. Need to write book review. Ah, I've chosen, A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks. The book is much better than the movie, coz this is more original...and the storyline is sweeter. Movie's okay for those who haven't read it.


Go read it. Oh...but that's not the cover of my book...mine's like this:



READ IT! It's so good...that Variety says that this book is like "Bittersweet..a tragic yet spiritual love story."

::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyz...
u do not noe me, but i got chosen for the 2005 ns.
someone told me bout ur blog...and yeah, it did encourage me.

going as God's christian soldiers to continue whatever u people have done there...

cheers...

esther...

rebekah said...

hmm...glad to hear that you are willing to go...I'm not finished yet though...hahahaha...

keep on posting...hopefully before you leave...u can read finish my chronicles.

nice to know you!
:)