Friday

Life Sucks Part 2...Or Does It Still?...

A guy slapped me (jokingly) today. Not that I am still angry at him but boy, he shocked me. 'Nuff said. He reads this.

Today's my birthday...hehehe...and today's the day of HOLIDAYS!!! MUahahaha...boy, I'm really glad that hols is coming to let me really sit down and relax and sort out my priorities again.

At first I thought that nobody remembered. Cause last year, when it was 12 midnight, people send me numerous sms...and this year...I received them late...the first one to receive was Nick.

Went to bed yesterday depressed. As if I'm not depressed enough. This morning, I nearly shed tears but wanting to be strong. I hid away. Heavy hearted, I really don't want to go to school this morning but I went anyway. Maybe I would be better.

I did get better. It's like the burden is lifted from my shoulders.

But do I need to be depressed everynight? It's so unhealthy!

In my life, I thought I would burst and do something violent or crazy. My friend commented that my faith is strong enough to hold me down from rebelling. Hahaha...what a sentence. But maybe she was right. As much as I want to rebel sometime, God knew that I would hate to make Him feel sad...though I have done much sadder things...

If anyone ask me how did I manage through all in school? I can only say two: God and CF. Somehow, CF is the place to carry me through...no matter which CF I'm in. DJ or Tmn SEA. Both CF have served its purpose for me...to carry me through. I could always feel better, MUCH better than I ever had before. God knowing me, He knows where to place me. And if it wasn't for God, my foot seems to have lost its footings. Somehow, I thought I could never rise again...but the Parable of the Prodigal Son a.k.a Parable of the Loving Father...somehow is a reminder that as long we come back to God, He can and He will always accept us back.

Matt Redman and Altered Frequency's song, "When My Heart Runs Dry" and "Running Back To You" somehow kept reminding me, "Run back." I think AF's song is quite familiar. They are such popular group...hehe...

But Redman's song is like this:

When my heart runs dry
And there's no song to sing
No holy melody
No words of love within
I recall the height from which
This fragile heart has slipped

And I'll remember You
I will turn back and do the things I used to do
For the love of You
And I'll remember You
I will turn back and do the things I used to do
For the love of You

It's a very powerful song...

So today's a day...where I'm officially older. A new chapter of my life has been opened. That reminds me...

TOday, Lower 6s go gotong royong (clean up) because of the hols...of all people they asked us. But anyway, so Li Qin and I were picking up rubbish and then we met this polysterene box which I took it by the plastic, assuming that the plastic is tied in a dead knot. No, it didn't.

Since the polysterene has food or shall I say, decomposed food, when the plastic just came up instead alongside with the box, both of us had to flee. It STINKED!!! Boy, it was so stinky that even Brian was complaining. It was as worse as decomposed bodies and boy, it was terrible. The smell could make one throw up their breakfast.

Why can't people throw rubbish properly? Li Qin had to run all the way to the class (which was quite a couple to three meters away.) and complain...good grieve...whoever the fella was...if I ever get my hands on that fella, I would really give him a good punch. Eat food never throw properly...if it's paper still alright. Don't stink. FOOD???!

'Nuff said.

Today we have a new word for Siu Fai whenever he does something way out of his character: unsiufaiish...but I think that word will be unused after a short while...then Hock Jeen was like..."unrebekahish"....KL Manglish...

Though life sucks sometimes and its hard pressing, but Micah 7:7 sums it all:

As for me, I look to the LORD for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.





::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: