Saturday

The Most Unexpected Journey

Finally...one day is over. Today's Yun's birthday. Ahahaha...

Today my aunt and my uncle wanted to celebrate my birthday with me, so and then they wanted to meet up with the eldest cousin in my family who just recently got married.

At first I thought the journey would be short...like going to PJ Hilton (where my aunt and uncle stay cause they came back to Malaysia from Hong Kong for some business stuff) and then eat dinner somewhere...

Of all the journeys...it was really very unexpected. We all sat in the car for like 1-2 hours just to get to my cousin's place which was in Sungai Buloh...And when we stopped by the roadside just in time to meet my cousin, I read a road sign: "Sempadan Daerah Petaling" (Petaling District Boundary) My goodness, run all the way to God knows where...when my sister called me on the cellphone, I told her that we are in somewhere in the middle of nowhere. THe name of that place we eventually ended up has a very funny name which now I can't recall. Very cute and unique name but whew...it was crazy. My mom joked with my aunt, "Wah, like going back to Teluk Intan like that." It does seem like it, with all the winding road and oil palm plantations...I thought we were already out of Selangor!

Overall, it was tiring, but quite unexpected. I mean, who gets to celebrate their birthday somewhere in the middle of nowhere???!

Sleepy though..still have to prepare for CG tomorrow. Doing word...Fear of The Lord...hahaha...what a topic. And I still need to edit a video...by Sunday it must be done. Boy...I'm busy for nothing.

Stress.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: