Today went blog surfing again. Read Stef's blog and all her story...reminds me of the story that I would write when I was in secondary school...ah, romantic love stories...with a good background music like Gloria Estefan with NSync's "Music of My Heart"...can really mush up some people..hehehehe...
I just found out that Hai Sheng actually has a sister...ooh, that's scary...she like suddenly existed..Hahahha...hahahaha...cannot get the fact yet...ehehhee...
Anyway, back to romantic love stories. I think it will be good to have a love story of your own. The real one. I remember some author and his wife wrote bout their love story penned by God. That is cool...I think the title is "When God Writes Your Love Story"...sigh..no matter how much we try to avoid it (esp guys, :P) the issue will still come out...well, then you'll have people like him and some other lovebirds around...I'll leave that issue here.
p/s: to Stef and "him", don't get offended as I link to your page...somehow hand very gatal with html now...:) no offense yeah...sorry lorrrr...........
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment