Monday

Today...

Today was a scary day...especially this morning.

When I was driving to Li Qin's place to fetch her to school because of some Bio extra classes along with repeating a failed experiment just recently, as I was coming out towards the highway from my house...of course, you follow the rules: "Stop, Look and Go." Right?

I was just about to go, when this female driver behind me hit me on my bumper. I was traumatised. Though the car was really okay, I thought I was gonna get a big lecture from my dad. I called him (not knowing how bad/good it was) and told him...(of course I stopped at the side of the road lah). He was upset but when I went out to look at the "damage" (which is actually...NOTHING! The car bumper was quite resilient), he was like..."bumper only is it? Drive carefully yeah." I was quite angry at the woman cause she hit me. So it's her fault. She didn't stop but drove on, keep saying sorry to me. I honked her...

I was feeling quite scared to drive the car when I was about to go back...I kept praying and praying and praying. I remembered that when we fear of something, push it to fearing the One who has the power to control the circumstances. Thank God it was VERY minor, though it shocked me. The sound was loud.

Sigh...still can't get over it. If it wasn't minor, I'm finished. Our whole family would be ruined financially....

Do pray for my family. Still under financial woes...

It's always like that...we always see the non-Christians better than us...but the one thing they don't have that we Christians have is that we have Someone who we can trust and hold on to. That's the beauty of Christianity. We are all humans with something extra: We are forgiven.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: