It is so ironic. Others say its boring, the holidays. I was commenting how busy I was.
Well actually, I am busy - when I'm off the computer.
It's getting pretty boring to blog since no one gives comment. *hint hint
So much so...its getting pretty boring when online...
Coz...I have people in MSN that I don't want to talk to at the moment. (no, no enmity, just no particular interest) and all the sites aren't UPDATING fast enough...Hello?!...
Besides, this computer (motherboard problem) is clicking off like some ding dong.
As I say again, subtly...
It's getting pretty boring to blog since no one gives comment...
Reason why I blog is because I want people to respond. I don't blog just to release tension or joy...I too want some active response. To me, blogging is a 2 way thing...
...
*hint hint
...
'nuff said. After people think I perasaan.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hey hey...well, u wanted someone to post a comment...hehehe...anywayz, why so busy wan?? rest a while lah...take time off...don't stress urself out, yeah?? well, u've got me in msn...:P...hehehe...anywayz, not much else to say...till next time lah...have fun blogging, yeah??
tzeyuen
thanks. i appreciate that one comment...:)
Post a Comment