Thursday

Stagnant and Stress. Double S for the Time Being

Stagnant.

Stress.

Just come here to check some stuff, can't believe that exams are coming so soon. ARGH ARGH ARGH!!! Can't finish syllabus in time, then got leaders' planning some more. Gosh, I gotta be more disciplined in my studies. Lala...and my friends say, "Haven't started yet lah, you think what..?" They are much much smarter than me.

So sad, Javan don't read this page...coz I told him once that I was going to name my son (If I EVER get a son) Jaron first then if I have another son, Javan lorr... Got the idea from Dewgem's blog, but memang got the idea of J for sons and A for daughters. Ashtin is such a lovely name...(no, not gonna name my son Jared...so...Jaredish...sorrylah, Jared.)

Kinda into Chinese songs and Thai shows again. Was catching sneaks of the Princess featuring the most handsome guy Jessadaporn Poldee a.k.a Tik (okay, maybe VJ Utt is good looking too, but this is a hottie...hehehe) and yes, I'm gonna preview his picture here...what's wrong? He's good looking what...

too small...

Here's the bigger, more good looking shot...sorrylah, guys, if you find this offending, I'm a girl. I deserve to live like a girl. What's wrong with cute guys?


He is GOOD LOOKING LARRR...okay, stress has taken a toll. But even my mom thinks he's handsome...ahahaha...best.





::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




2 comments:

.:dewgem:. said...

idea from me? hehehe

i think ashtin is a reaaaally sweet name =)

*winks*

rebekah said...

too many jonathans around. i still like Jaron and Javan, and Ashtin and Aviel...sigh...