Sunday

How Nice.

First, there's this Flash website that I'm suppose to finish as soon as possible.

No, I don't see it coming out anyhow.

Then, there are tutorial questions which need studying.

Not that I have any time now to even read my materials. Thanks to Flash.

Then, of course, there are sheer waste of entertainment shows.

How indisciplined!

Then, there's the driving out every morning and so on so forth, till I'm quite tired by the time I'm home.

Thus, the nap which takes up so much time. Thanks to Flash again.

Other than sharing lame jokes, I cannot sit too long.

My bed! I want the BED!

Actionscript, Javascript..I have exams in a month plus time!

Why so stress? Relak lah.

I love my course! Yes, I do!

Yeah, there's no maths. Such relief.

I should have taken Psychology.

I say, this is a chronic form of clinical stress. Not very good. Not eu-stress. Very distress.

Thank GOD for music to relax.

Too much of Jay Chou and S.H.E is very bad for health.

Haven't exercised for 3 weeks!

There goes the non-uniformed weight distribution.

I should just sink my head in a basin of cold water.

No, cannot sleep too late. Can get hemorrhoid.

Wee. Assignments.

Such a tragedy. Stress over small things.

Actually, I'm not stressed. I'm just gazing at the deadlines and I wonder why I didn't start earlier.

What. Say not stress...in denial ah?!

Okay, enough of small talks and self-muttering.

Who's muttering?

Eh, dah-lah habis...

You started it..

What the...

You are stressed! HAHA!

*

Okay, enough of posting. This is just to update my week. Or week END.

No comments: