Thursday

Guys and their ways part 2

I typed the first part during my class break, so didn't finish. :)

So I finish here.

I'm not saying that guys are terrible altogether. I have great guy friends and who are really amiable...

Guys tend to be less serious and careless about most things, unlike girls, but they help us relax by stressing us up with their lame careless jokes.

Generally guys are definitely gentlemen...they open doors and let ladies walk in first or at least hold the door...I have a coursemate who is a perfect gentleman. He will hold the door for anyone and only lets go after no one is coming in. He will put the chair back into place when it's somewhere else. True gentleman.

And guys are also great helpers. Like carry things and drive you around...:)

And there are guys who are plain generous... :)

As I've said...can't live with them, can't live without them.

No comments: