Saturday

A Week.

It's been quite a week since I posted. Was rushing through assignments and finally it's done! Very happy to say that.

Yesterday, it was quite a rush..didn't sleep until 4a.m. and then woke up at 10a.m. to rush the whole thing...then rush out from the house at 3p.m. I don't even remember if I put the submission form in the correct place! Haha...

So it was rush and it was a big relief to finish the assignments, albeit the marks may not be satisfactory...cause if this thing goes on, I will lose my sense of humor soon.

Well, God always have something humorous to relieve stress. Like I wanted to take my sister to Sri Petaling for a late lunch...more like tea...then me being like to show off cause I "know" the area compared to my sis...








...turn off at the wrong junction.


It's not so bad to turn into a wrong junction. It's bad when turn into a junction that takes you to the highway towards SEREMBAN!

Yeah....

My sister freaked and my heart started to pump faster. Heck, I don't even have enough petrol in the car.

But as I've said, God has a humorous way of relieving our stress. I saw a signboard down the road that says "Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya" and I was so relieved after reading that cause that meant I could still go back to PJ or the alternative, Sunway and Subang Jaya. I roughly know the roads there and so I followed the signboard...happily...


...until we came to this empty expressway called NPE. I was like, "What in the world is NPE?! I heard of the NKVE (New Klang Valley Expressway), I heard of LDP (Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong), I heard of Penchala Link, but what is NPE?!!" My sister was like going to stab me already.

Never mind. Just keep on driving...it's a straight road after all...but seriously, when I look left and right, there is no familiar landmarks...it doesn't even look KL!

THEN, as humor would have it, we saw the signboard, "KELANA JAYA"...and I breathed a sigh of relief. Now that's a familiar sign. At least we're on the right way home and not towards Malacca...


...paid two tolls for my foolishness and we reached Federal Highway. It was such a BIG relief and laughing matter when I saw the unmistakable Penang-bridge look-a-like that links Kelana Jaya and Sunway.

...I started laughing. It was so hilarious. But my sister was just sitting there, fuming.


...I realised that I should have taken the toll-free road towards Federal Highway, but oh well...paid RM3.20 for my foolishness. That should be a lesson. At least I have Smart Tag with me..hehe.

I then found out that NPE is New Pantai Expressway, some new highway. Yah, so new that it was too empty.

Got lectured and laughed at by my parents but I think my dad was a bit glad? No?



Well, they did say use another route home once in a while, eh?

No comments: