I love Christmas. It's wintery, there's sales, there's food and it's not so hot compared to Chinese New Year. And of course, Christmas is a season of giving as how our dear Lord Jesus Christ was born and then lived a life which no man had lived before and died on the cross on Easter. It is a very comforting thought.
And of course, just to say, "I'm BACK!" from all the dreaded studying, memorising and sleepless nights. Wait, I did sleep very well indeed.
But I will be going again. Going on a much needed holiday and just going to tease some rabbits, play a mean game of bowling and hopefully get some nice clean room, not like MINE right now!
And by God's grace and my non-existant discipline, you will never need to visit my site at this url...yup. I'm changing the blog address, but the blog remains. It's a trick that only a master could do...yeah right.
But anyway. So 2007 will be the year of new beginnings...yet again. Of course, 2007 has to be the most significant year of my life, cause I'm turning 21! Yes, yours truly is finally growing old and have to worry about things like career, marriage, kids and old age...wait. I haven't even graduate yet.
So, you will still be able to access this site (hopefully) but you will be redirected. So...anticipate, chums! ANTICIPATE! It will be new! Layout will be slightly different! And I am turning this blog into a fat, bubbly beta version too! Though its officially un-beta already. Ha.
But ANTICIPATE!
Oh. And Merry Christmas too. No need to give me presents. I won't be here until Tuesday or later. But I will see you church peeps on the 31st. If you have already prepared, aiyah, give lah. :) Thanks yeah. So as the song goes, "I won't be home! I won't be home for Christmas!"
2007 yeah! 2007, YEAHHH...
Note to note: My happy fruit (in Chinese is called Kai Xin Guo) is leaving on the eve of my new blog official opening. I will have no one to share lame jokes with, learn guitar from and make a lot of snickering noises with during celebration...oh wait. I still have other friends who can do things as that, but she is still the best. I am so going to miss the times, miss dong. :) All the best, dong dong!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment