Somethings are better left unknown.
Once you know it, you will get angry or irritated, or emotional or whatever you want to call it.
My level of tolerance has not been quite high lately...hence, the ber-emo posts recent back.
Sometimes I wish I could be more straightforward and just insult people to their guts when I don't like them...at ALL.
No, I won't do that anyway.
*mutters to self*..it's just a phase, it's just a phase, it's just a phase, it's just a phase I wish it could just burn into extinction. I hate you, phase. Lies lies lies...
It must be lack of exercise...GAH.
Can't even write a proper post.
Monkey.
*
I like old songs. Not oldie old as in Chicago or Cliff Richard. Just older songs, like "At The Beginning" by Richard Marx & Donna Lewis, "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men...I mean, they definitely sound nicer than all the songs today. Too much rap, hip hop, "hiao" women, idiotic lyrics and stupid music videos. Even Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave For You" mtv pales compared to them.
That's why I still prefer Chinese MVs. They are still nice, and getting nicer day by day. Look at Jay's Faraway Song MV. Lyrics are poetic, the story plot is beautiful and mv is nice. If you talk about hip hop and rap, Wilbur Pan beats the west.
I don't think everyone likes all that Justin Timberlake's falsettos or Sean Paul's whatever. Heck, I don't even listen to Hitz or Mix.fm anymore.
No offence to JT and SP's fans. I used to like Justin when he was in N'Sync first few albums.
Okay, I'm prolly just old.
*
P/s:
Siu Fai posted something up about girls and their whispering ways. Girls, you want to defend, go defend. Guys, you want to support, go support.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment