Thursday

Low Self-Esteem

To see that nobody actually commented on my crappy self-talk on my previous post, this is getting tad bit disturbing to me.

Yes, I CRAVE for THY comments...it giveth a comfort to my soul.

It's so depressing suddenly.

Maybe I should go out more often.

Anyone want to join me to see the dentist and the guitar shop owner and the bicycle shop owner tomorrow? :D




Quite boring right?...

I wonder why I don't become so lame in campus. It's like I'm losing my essence of laughter. No, no, cannot. Too serious.

They say uni life is different from school life. Yes. I'm losing my sense of lameness. I think I'm growing up too fast. Gah, 20s.

I do think I should go out more often. This assignment thing is really getting to my nerves already. The sooner I get over it, the better.


Stupid storyboard.




...

No comments: