Sunday

Brain Stoned

on the other hand:I think I have become really really stupid. I don't even understand what institutional barriers are. And to this point of time, I only have a vague idea. Oh. Wow.



I am loaded with individual assignments, group assignments, leading two groups assignments, having many tutorials, two case studies to complete...

Yup, this is college life. So fun.

But it's good in one way cause at least it's helping me to start my stagnant brain going again. I feel as if this is a good exercise. Though I don't know why. I thought all the jigsaw puzzles and "Where's Wally" kind of puzzles should already help my brain to grow active.

Apparently not.

And I have schedules to keep. I don't know why but this semester I find myself a little lazier than usual. Maybe it's the final semester. Maybe I only had ONE week of semester break instead of TWO weeks or even one month during my second sem and this current sem. (and all my friends were like asking, "So, you're on hols now?" to which I wonder, "What hols?") So my brain couldn't reboot properly. It's like being in high school all over again. Homework, homework, assignment, no holidays, homework, assignments, assignments, long classes...

Well, at least I still get to enjoy a little free time sometimes...and yes, I have every intention of scoring some nice distinctions. And finishing my assignments earlier.

If only my brain could process faster in business matters. When it comes to business modules, my brain slows down to Pentium 2 or 3. All other modules, I am geared in Pentium 4 or Core Duo.

That's why I always tell everyone, "Don't talk to me about economics or business stuff. I don't have a brain of a business woman." ... or at least along the lines.

Probably that's why I got a low credit instead of a high credit or higher distinction for my Marketing paper. Yeah. And some are encouraging me to take up marketing as my major. Hmm.


No comments: