Saturday

A Deeper Understanding

It had been...a good week, interestingly. I had tremendous fun with my friends, except some moments when time has been more cynical..Now my friends are complaining that I'm getting too cynical...just like a media critic.

Oh well. I'd better be a little more efficient in time management. I have 5 assignments and I am stuck with no ideas and a bout of laziness.

Well, I am quite settled into uni life, thanks to the new intake chums who are as talkative as me. Haha...just kidding.

I got interviewed again...this time on video camera and my picture was taken...unfortunately with my hair a little ruffled. I didn't even have time to look in the mirror...so if you guys ever receive Campus Plus in your campus, skip the interview page. Anyway, it mayn't be even up there...the editors probably see my picture and say..."Wah, she got into a fight ah?"

Hahaha..

Okay, it's not THAT bad. But if it is, tell me okay? So I can go dig a hole and stick my head into it.

Or get a new hairdo.

Anywayz.

As I have spent more time with my guy friends recently, I am actually surprised and a little pleased with what they say about girls. But then after that, I was like..."Men."

But I had a deeper understanding of guys, since spending time with them. Even so, I won't say I understand fully per se. I am still a little confused sometimes about guys...but hey, as they say, you get wiser when you get older. So, maybe that's why I could understand better...


Okay, you people may be wondering what in the world I am saying.

I am suddenly interested in PlayStation 2. It's all John's fault lah. He brought it to campus...


Oh well..at least there is a consolation that a better understanding of guys brings to a more mature view of them. HAHAHA. Okay, that sounds so degrading of me.

But hey, guys, not every girl is the same okay? Not every girl likes chocolate and flowers for Valentine's...or teddy bears..

Though the guys could be more specific in what they want for birthdays and/or Christmas. I find buying presents for them seems like an elephantine task, so I give up buying already. Men.



Okay, I am speaking in randomness today.

No comments: