on the other hand:I got this small fetish for thoseTickle tests, though all the test results doesn't show any bit truth to my personality.
Having a week of hols now though I won't call it a real holiday since I hope to finish 2 of my assignments during this break. So, go figure.
I am actually looking forward to August. Yeah, I always like August because my birthday falls in that month. So yeah, happy happy joy joy.
No, that's not really the reason why I like August. I like the fall foliage, but of course, I know that sweeping those leaves would be an Everest task.
No, that's not the reason I like August this year. They never place a nice picture in the calendars during August. I'm serious! Usually September is pretty, July's picturesque but August is just plain ugly.
No no no! Heck, I'm digressing more than ever. Hmph.
Anywayz. I like August because I would have finished my first year in my uni and I am actually amazed that one year really do pass that fast. So I would have holidays ler. Haha. Yeah, yeah. Lame reason I know.
But as the days count down to my 21st, I wonder how it would be like to be officially an "adult".
I want to also launch a month's punya detoxification diet. Since I can't really detox when I'm in campus because they don't sell light and lean food in the cafeteria. I want to do an experiment to see whether it works. No, I'm not going on a diet. I am just wondering if it would work, the detox diet. So, I say August as the health month for Rebekah Lee...
You might ask me why I suddenly have this crazy idea in my head. Honestly? It was because of something my friend said. So, I realised that it isn't good to lead an unhealthy lifestyle. But of course, I really don't know if I'll be able to detox completely or keep to that detox diet! Hahaha...knowing my own tendencies. But of course, I said I'm just trying. It's good to strive being healthy.
Or, maybe I'm just growing old. Haha...
To those knowing my eating habits...I will still go out with friends and eat McDs, KFC, whatever else...but in August and September, I want to see if I can survive eating those stuff. Yeah, yeah. It probably sound as weird.
But it's not even July yet! Hahaha...so July comes and I will update you people more ler.
As for now, it's a far away plan.
I'm not being obnoxious okay...it's only for a month or two anyway. It's not like I'm going to be a vegan or whatever. Now, that's something I won't become, no matter how this detox diet go. Meat is always on the menu for me. I say it again, I AM NOT GOING TO BE A VEGETARIAN.
There, I said it.
All that food mentioning is making me hungry.
ending digression:If you have not heard of Brooke Fraser, go listen to this New Zealander. Her vocals are so cool! Absolutely love her new album, Albertine!




No comments:
Post a Comment