Happy birthday Malaysia!
50 years-0ld liao, quite old liao...
Didn't get to see any fireworks from my house...it was tad bit late also lerr...
Get to visit the DreamCenter tomorrow...will take pictures, yah? :)
**
I have this burning idea within me ever since I finished my exams...it's so grand, so exciting, so changing...
Yeah, I'll be changing blogs again...but not to worry, this time the transition will be smooth...I hope by changing my blog I will generate more traffic. (Yes, I am very desperate for money. Hahaha.)
But the changes won't take place so fast...cause you must know something. I am after all a blog reader...and so I know, once I don't update, I get left out very soon (understand that, you idle bloggers! hahaha..)...but let me give you in a little secret about my new blog...
I'll be using all the language that I know in blogging. As you know, I am fluent in English, well in Malay and Mandarin, in a very premature level of Korean and Japanese...so therefore, I will incorporate all those....wait a minute, haven't I started doing that already? Ah...but this time it'll be more...China does have many people you know...and I am after all wanting to write Chinese songs...(sigh...that dream again.)
I just hope Blogger don't go through some gigantic elephantine change again till I have to learn new ways to tackle it...yeah. I thought of going to Wordpress...but the freedom of design...still limited. Unless I pay. Might as well I buy my own domain and hosting?
So you won't see this changes soon cause I still need to study one mah...but I'm in the process..
(Aiyah. Don't say "AGAIN???!" lah. I love changes, so sue me.)
But I promise...the only thing I will change next time will be the layout. Okay? :)
好好地期待着哦!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment