No, I'm not talking bout Part 2 of Summer Live Concert.
I'm talking Part 2 of my wishlist!
Yup. I told you I was not finished yet.
BTW, I didn't list my CDs in order. Cause truth is, I would want David's Beautiful more than JJ's West Side or Wilber's Around The World...(yes. It's a real "subtle" hint.)
The rest are quite normal stuff lerr...
Guitar Stuff
1. Guitar strings
Not the lingerie G-string. Please. I mean guitar strings as in this.
2. Guitar tuner
It's not that very nice to tune it against the piano..especially at like 12 in the morning.
Accessories
Every girl would want this. So, for those who really have no money to buy me anything but still want to give me something...(oh my gosh. I sound so patronising...tsk.) A pair of earring or necklace or choker would be nice. Thank you oh...:)
Books
1. Mary Higgins Clark & John Grisham
My favorite authors currently are Mary Higgins Clark and John Grisham. I don't mind those bought from Pay Less Books. :P
The books I already have from these two authors are:
MHC: You Belong To Me, Moonlight Becomes You, Daddy's Little Girl, Anastasia Syndrome
JG: The Testament
2. Tintin
If you are aware of famous comics, Tintin should be familiar to your ears, no? Yes. I like Tintin...a lot. I already have....
Tintin in the Land of Soviets
Tintin in America
Cigars of the Pharaoh
The Blue Lotus
The Secret of the Unicorn
Red Rackham's Treasure
The Seven Crystal Balls
Prisoners of the Sun
I think that should be all there is. Oh, of course there is the digital camera that I want. But that could be just too expensive. Hehe. :)
I got expensive taste. So smirk at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment