Tuesday

Mirror

I attempted to write Chinese songs yesterday.

The first was more quick-paced and more light-hearted.

The second was more dark and heavy-hearted.

I wrote the second song while listening to the song from The Butterfly Lovers soundtrack. So, you can guess lah where it comes from.

And I realise that writing songs isn't easy at all. In fact, it takes a lot of time. Especially if you are inhibited by language limitations. I haven't been studying Chinese for the past 8 years. My Chinese is seriously inhibited and thence my vocabulary limited.


My review of the Astro's Chinese Singing Competition:

one: mediocre
one: nice singing, not so good looking
one: mediocre, has the look
one: can't reach high notes, mediocre
one: sings better in Cantonese, has the look



爱情路 (Love's Journey)

朝阳晒在你的脸颊
你紧紧闭着眼
不让晨鸟吵醒你了

你的咖啡都快冷了
我在那儿偷偷笑
又想起你对我的好

是
我们有我们的不同之点
是
我们曾经说过我们不配
不过我们都对爱有信心
只要对方永不放弃
勇敢一起面对

这段爱情路
我要你陪着我
走到时光尽头
不要生离不要死别
喜哀悲欢由
我们一起来承担
你的真心我能体谅
走在这段的爱情路

你不在身边的时候
等待着你的我
相信你一定会回来

我不哼着我不嚷着
只开开心心地
等听你的“我回来了!”

是
我虽然是有我的孩子气
是
我虽然偶尔会把你拖累
可是我真的真的好爱你
只要你对我不嫌弃
我一定会珍惜

这段爱情路
只想要陪着你
走到时光尽头
不要生离不要死别
喜哀悲欢由
我们一起来承担
我的真心你能体谅
走在这段的爱情路

--李嘉洁作






云飞雨散 (Vanished)

明月蓝空 夜莺在歌唱
东风淅淅 吹不走我的遗憾

岁月不居 痴情如流水
莫问当年 琴声何时变憔悴

我望洋兴叹
怎奈与你雨约云期
我惆怅独醉
这痛又何可言

你立的承诺
只剩下丝丝的眷念
这泪声交下
这爱情已云飞雨散

这相思泪已结凝成霜
这爱情已云飞雨散


--李嘉洁作





So I have written two songs. Sounds childish, no?

But I'm not intending to sing it. As I've said, I always love to read about stories and write about them. Of course, if I can compose I would be happy lah...then I can write more songs and record my own album and then fly to Taiwan right? No?

咳,又在发艺人梦.

No comments: