Wednesday

Bus Stop

Wow, it's been long since I posted a song.

After exams, I hope to try my luck and submit my works to some publishers.

Very exciting!

I wrote this song out of whim. So it's pretty weird lyrics. But I've been writing on whims lately. But I've definitely been writing simpler songs using simpler words. Cause I don't have time to sit down and know some difficult Chinese words like Vincent Fang does.

Some people just need more time to do other personal stuff.

Like me.

Well, here goes:

The song is entitled Bus Stop. Yeah, told you it's weird.

茫然地
想念你
在等待
應該是吧
太狼狽
你還在笑笑著
沒有慚愧

太安靜
沒按鈴
下一站
不得安慰
時間表
我不是堅持著
至少應該要按照

路過以前的圖書館
瀏覽過一本一本的記憶
訴說愛情的公車站
刻滿戀人的相遇
充滿我們的慨憶

你好嗎
快樂嗎
上了公車捨得嗎
你是否忘記了
車裡少了一個乘客
我不好
只能笑
錯過了愛情公車
追隨不到
遲到了

茫然地
想念你
在等待
車返回


Rough/Literal Translation:

Absentmindedly
I'm missing you
Waiting for you
Could be
Too embarrassed
You are still smiling
No regrets

Too quiet
Didn't ring the bell
Next station
Didn't get any comfort
Time table
I'm not being persistent
But at least should follow (Manglish grammar I know)

Pass by the library once there
Browsed through every memory
Telling about love's bus stop
Filled with carvings of lovers' meeting
Filled with our sad memories

How are you?
Are you happy?
After you step unto the bus, were you reluctant?
Did you forget
There's less one passenger in the car
I'm not well
I can only smile
Miss love's bus
Can't chase after
I'm late

Absentmindedly
Thinking of you
Just waiting
For the bus to return



Yeah, weird. Told you.

No comments: