Okay, that wasn't particularly the funniest thing.
But I recently stepped into the shoes of a guy and wrote a love song. Another whimsical attempt. But apparently my friend from Taiwan loves it. And he's a guy.
So.
Tell me what you think.
我不是個好男人
但是比妳想像好得多
妳愛我很簡單
比起我愛妳簡單多
我不善於甜言蜜語
浪漫不是我的本領
但是
我愛妳
這個我確定
很肯定
寶貝
妳是唯一
觸動我的心
就是妳
我承認我很愚昧
揣測不到妳的真感情
妳說妳很痛心
妳不懂我聽了也痛
我不想要離情別緒
分手不是我的要求
因為
我愛妳
這個我堅信
不動搖
寶貝
妳是唯一
教我愛更多
就是妳
還有時間還有機會
一直爲妳改進自己
因為
我愛妳
這個我肯定
沒說謊
寶貝
妳是唯一
讓我愛到疼
就是妳
寶貝
妳是唯一
教我愛更多
就是妳
我不是個好男人
但是比妳想像好得多
Rough translation:
I'm not a good man
But I'm a better one that you've given credit for being
It's easy for you to love me
Easier than for me to love you
I'm not very good with words
Nor am I very romantic
But
I love you
This I'm sure
Very sure
Baby
You're the only one
Touching my heart
Yeah, that's you
I admit I'm quite ignorant
Don't know your true feelings
You said you are heartbroken
Don't you know that when I hear it I also feel hurt?
I don't want to feel the pain of breaking up
Breaking up is not my wish
Because
I love you
This I am sure
Not shaken
Baby
You're the only one
Teaching me how to love more
Yeah, it is you
There's still time there's still chance
For you I keep improving myself
Because I love you
This I am sure
No lies about it
Baby you're the only one
That I love till it hurts
Yeah, it's you
Baby, you're the one
Teaching me how to love more
Yeah, it's you
I'm not a good man
But I'm a better one than you give credit for being.
And guess where I got the inspiration from?
Sherlock Holmes!
Hahaha. I'm serious!




No comments:
Post a Comment