It's been a long time since I updated my blog layout. It's not much difference really, just a new header and different color scheme.
I've always been going back and forth regarding what I want this site to be.
But, I guess, the header picture nicely sums up the content:
Myself, Kpop, Music, Christianity, love and everything around and in between.
After taking a long break from Kpop, it's really a renewed perspective and to my delight as a "welcome-back" gift, this is something new from 2AM, the ballad quartet of JYP.
And it's great to hear my favorite voice Changmin belting and harmonising, albeit only for a short while. And if you listen to this song, seriously, you really feel like crying. It's just so sweet.
There's a lot of things I want to share. The past one month has been awesome with God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment