Friday

Losing Voice...Picture Perfect...

Today, couldn't wake up early. Thank God my dad came to wake me up. Hahaha...rush off to DTM for worship practice. Got to meet people I have not seen for a looong time: David, Daniel, Gilbert, Wai Wai and Gerald...hehehe...David has this list of songs which require so many harmonisation...felt like scolding him but I don't mind it lorr...actually. Haha...today's practice was havoc but fun. I haven't been in a worship practice for a looong time. Whew, but the consequence was...I lost my voice. So I really got a garau voice now...but I got to learn 2 new songs from Hillsong United: More Than Life...One Way and Always. I really like Always! The intro rocks and the whole lyrics are poetic! Hard to find poetic songs nowadays...though everything rhymes...the other one I like was Magnificent...cool lyrics too...

Did You rise the sun for me
Or paint a million stars that I might know Your majesty
Is Your voice upon the wind
Is everything I've known marked in my maker's fingerprints?

Breathe on me let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You

Cause all You are is all I want always
Draw me close in Your arms oh God
I want to be with You

Can I feel You in the rain
Abandon all I am to have You capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives to glorify one Name?

The lyrics rocks right? Really could feel the ambience of it. Hahaha...but we are worshipping God through that song, not worship the song!

I went over to Liza's place today. (Yes, I drove there!) And then spent some quality time with her. Brian was downstairs playing the keys. Not keys as in house keys...instrument. Anyway, was sharing with her about NS and stuff like that...well, those things I will write there all on an upcoming blog all about NS, the good and the bad, the spiritual and the practical...

Can't wait till school starts, I mean...I can't wait till next Saturday cause get to go to CF Camp! Hahaha...Wesley Methodist CF Camp...gonna be one whole day there...wow. Never thought I will be THAT busy. Hehehe...I don't mind. The busier I am, the more organised I'll be.

Brian have help me to design my room. I really love him for it. He did everything very simple...didn't change much of what I originally plan...:) So now I can finally do something with my feature wall...maybe I'll just leave it red and no spots of white...that I can do it at the other feature wall...I'm gonna have 2 feature walls! Hahaha...okay, some of you have no idea what I'm speaking.

I love photography. I have always loved photography. That's why I would love to take a diploma for it. But the Degree comes first for me. I like to take candid pics but also natural poses. You know those National Geographic pictures. Picture perfect. But my main attractions will be people. I always love to see the faces of people and see what do they feel inside...but still...all need Jesus. Whether they know it or not. From NS, I could see the world is searching for the truth. We as Christians...we gotta reach out. Okay, NS stuff...another place.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: