Thursday

Thinking About...

Drip. Drop. Hua La La...its raining now.

There has been this haze around for like a few days liao...kinda really stinks.

Today's the last day...those NS shirkers are gonna get their payback time. Hope none of the people I know kena.

Tomorrow is Sport's Day. I just found out that I'm in blue house again...not that I hate blue...but...aiyah...its only for 1 and 1/2 years.

I should be like Liza a bit...

Erm, guys and gals. I know that some of you are lazy to read long stories...but ya know, I like it when people give comments of what they think. Its healthy to share ideas you KNOW.

Okay, done.

My loyal nephew still haven't done the assignment I gave him. Sigh...I am sure a number of Tom,Dick and Harry in my church are already waiting for me to spill the milk on NS. But they can have some taste of the water first in the upcoming Floodgates. (DUMC bi-monthly magazine) Oh well, but that's only the surface of the water.

Oh, it stopped raining now.

Today, Jonathan helped me with my Chemistry assignment. Thank God for people like him and Brian. Couldn't find Brian most of the time, maybe because Brian waits at the back gate of school. Hmm...kinda slightly far apart from Liz n Brian when school starts and I'm getting really involved in the youth ministry again. And I'm getting closer to Carissa...maybe we couldn't really blend in with the CYZ...or maybe its just my thinking. But its not easy to balance the both of them. One in XYZ the other in CYZ. Hmm...I just hope we don't drift apart. That will be very bad.

A bit humiliated of myself because kena scolding from my Chem teacher, though I felt I could really fight back. But sigh, don't care lah. Just let her lecture lah. Not gonna talk bad about her online. Its just that humiliated because I just screw up my testimony as a Christian. Argh...really, the things that I want to do, I don't do it. The things I don't want to do, I do it a lot. That's the irritating part. Today during church morning prayer, Pr. Daniel spoke about holiness. I still got a long way to go...

Drove to church the 2nd time today..it was better than yesterday, though my dad said that I shouldn't start going fast since I don't really know how to control. This is another fault of mine. Sometimes, I'm over confident. That's the bad part...I wasn't that slow either...just like bout 40-70 km/hr. Maybe to some, that's real slow, but hey, I'm still learning! actually 70 also quite fast liao...Fed roads can only reach 90 and normal roads can only reach 60...oops. Exceeded limit...but I wasn't looking at the metre anyway. I know I was somewhere between there lah...

Really tired now...all the lunch...zzzz...



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

3 comments:

rebekah said...

heyz...glad you dropped a note.
the reason why i couldn't come yesterday was because of my mom forbidding me to do so. of course i want come to dj cf!!! but....but...when i have the car lah...:)

Anonymous said...

Die lah, bekah drive the front gate of DJ not safe liao =).

- Oon-Ee

rebekah said...

oh wow.....i'll just end up banging into the lamp post which will wreck the roof at block F and then form 5s and form 4s will not need to study for the rest of the year...so SPM will be moved to next year??? :P