Ever I will seek You...
Yesterday, I went to a school named Wesley Methodist Private School, though I am quite surprised it isn't next to Wesley Methodist church. Hmm...but that school isn't like any other private schools. This is older. Much older...
Anyway, I was there to serve in the cf camp there. As a leader in XYZ, I was in the worship team also lah...its kinda a long story why we ended up in a private school...but it was a XYZ event, a CES (community excel service) thing also lah...so if you are good in puzzles, maybe you can piece this up yourself...
Anyway, though I got slightly discouraged and everyone was tired because it was a full day thing. Especially those who come from DUMC (we were having a church morning prayer at 5:30-7:00 am) The night rally was really great though I got slightly discouraged because many went back after the workshops before the night rally...but God reminded me that He works in the most unexpected ways. Just trust in Him. Okay, so I kept praying in faith. And expect the worst. God can work surprises when you are expecting the worst. I thought my fears were confirmed, but I was very wrong. God proved me so wrong that I smiled at all His faithfulness...many came out for prayer and there were a number of tearful ones. Praise God they were willing to come back to God and surrender all to Him. One girl that I prayed for really touched my heart. She spoke to me about her family and after that, she started to cry. I felt like crying with her too. The other girl that touched my heart was a girl name Tiffany. She was one marvellous girl! Eventually, she was down (slained for those having deeper knowledge of charismaticsm of Christianity) and we had to carry her to the other room and continue praying for her since praise was starting again. Could sense that she is going to be greatly used by God! Hallelujah! Long time haven't been to a camp, and this is really a refresher.
Gotta do my homework and catch up with some stuff. I was right. Busy busy...For those who are still waiting for the NS blog. Be patient! Practice patience because it is a virtue! Hahahaha...it will be out very very soon.
Coz all You are is all I want always
Draw me close in Your arms Oh God
I want to be with You
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment