Monday

Another Story..So Fast?

Yup. Another one. Only this one more Chinese and somewhat more family love...compelled to write after reading Amy Tan's Bonesetter Daughter. But I'm not copying her, tried not to. Comment yeah????? :) Tell me if you can't read the Chinese..but only two words. Not important. Click here.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

4 comments:

.:dewgem:. said...

hey reb!

erm about taman sea cf?

anyway, why don't you give me your email i'll email it to you.

Anonymous said...

haha, it's the oh-so-cute tortoise here! ah, i like the 2nd story.. this story... more engaging. and different - something new. can see that u were inspired by amy tan... write more la :)

rebekah said...

Hey, dewgem
email is nyva_bec@yahoo.com.sg
erm...just tell me bout tmn sea cf...struggles, goals, lalla....roughly you get my idea lah

rebekah said...

hey tortoise..hehhehe...anyway, i just simply wrote that second one...the first one had more thought to it, though i ended the story abruptly...dunno how to continue on..ahaha...