Went to my friends' sites and a couple or three of them have decided to end it all. Stop blogging. I'm beginning to wonder, are all these just half-past-six?
One of my friends said that she spent too much time online...another state no reason...another crashed computer...
I guess time passes and the gist is lost? Or is it? I have some friends who abandoned their blog too...like totally never updating it for the rest of their lives...
Either way, I'm not stopping lor...I mean, even if my com crash and everything else...to me, I really want to just have a place where I can just speak out and well, blogs can be important to keep in touch if I go overseas or something. Emails are conventional already...personal yes, but conventional. So I rather speak out as I sit in front of my computer.
Definitely of course I am restricting my own access to the blogger's world. Since STPM is really coming my way and I really need to study, I will still not mind blogging.
I think I will buy the Samsung phone. Oh well, that is for 2006 to decide. 2005 just started.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment