I wasn't at home.
"Charm...clothes how?"
Now, don't take me as overly panic for just dry laundry getting wet. Its just a responsible as a person who stays in that house.
Everyone else were just being mellow about all that, "Let it be lah..."
I pray that it would not rain, at least at my area. Even my mom called back and said to me, "Pray that God won't send rain lah."
I thought really, the clothes are gonna be wet since Sea Park was already raining moderately.
I wanted to get back home as soon as possible. So at 4:30 pm when the rain already stopped, I left Wen Chung's house and drove home.
Leisurely I walked into my house, not remembering to check if the roads at my area was wet or not...one has got to concentrate when driving.
I went to check the clothes...Hallelujah, the clothes aren't wet because it didn't rain in my area!
Reason why I share the above?
I believe God is a God who is faithful. Every day even as we go through life, His grace and mercy is forever bountiful. What happened today was grace given because I didn't keep the clothes earlier. It's just a simple act of grace and mercy, but something that you can really remember and give thanks to the Rain Maker.
This is my small little "Rain Down Miracle"
I would love to have this or this or this phone: (it has really cool features but it ain't gonna cost
just RM1000...especially the Nokias..)
Nokia 7260
Nokia 7610
Samsung A800
Of course, phones must be cool to use...and if I must choose I would actually choose Samsung lor, cause its the least expensive of all the 3 phones. Or at least I think so. Isn't it so? But Nokia 7260 is just just so cool especially in Piano White colour, so is Nokia 7610. Nokia 7610, you get to have Real Player in it, which is so cool too, but I just don't like the back of 7610. 7260 has a sleeker design which I like.
Samsung? Reason why I like that Samsung Blue-i is because my cousin has one and I like the changing colours of the L.E.D...just so cool lah...of course all phones are user-friendly and use-able. Ah...I like. Maybe I would buy a Samsung...but aiyah, my current phone still working. I'm not like Hong Kong or Singaporeans or Japanese can change phone many times...now that is scary...
I like!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




No comments:
Post a Comment