Friday

Deleted Blog??

I finally realise that a stylus is about 300. Is it about 300? Can anyone tell me how much a stylus cost?

I thought people having "accidentally" deleted their blog was just a joke, cause there's always a confirmation they ask. Either their hand clicked on 'Enter' twice, or well...that nearly happened to me. My template suddenly disappear when I just wanted to update the links section. Good greivances...thank God I remember all my stuff, if not...I might have to spend the whole night here!

Finally got one of my stuff in my wishlist: 'More Than Life' by United. It's great there's there something to play in the car...radio is having too many commercials, sometimes their songs are horrid, then you have to change stations. Tape/CD is much better as you can listen to all the songs you want to...

Anyway...

School was okay. We've got a new classroom, which was the former computer room, so we get tiled floors and air conditioning. Only the air-con ain't working. Bummer. In order to keep the class clean and all, we decided to not wear shoes into the room. And in order to keep our socks from turning black, we decided to wear those bedroom slippers in the classroom. So cool, although slightly "ma-fan" (inconvenient) because if you want to go out you have to wear your shoes again and take it off again when you enter the classroom. Oh well, at least we just need to mop the floor only for a month.

Have to start on my Bio project now. I pray that the printer would have enough cartridge to print out most of the stuff! If not...how ah???

Starting class and lessons really bogged me down. Trying hard to be hardworking and slowly progressing though I've gotta just speed up. If I want to reach my goals, I better do something about it.

Finally, cried when I couldn't do probability. (Stay with me, I really don't like Statistics) After my sister taught me and amazingly, this time I bounced back from my valley really quick. After a while, I became optimistic again so I can do my maths. Thank God He was there to comfort me and let me bounce back!

School life is getting in me soon. Well, till next week, toodeloo!




::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: