Even though the government has cancelled new year celebrations, but my church still had the watchnight celebration, which of course we prayed for the Tsunami event. This year Energizers (Youth Dance Team) didn't perform, which is quite a bummer. :) Pastor Foo was on the stage sharing as he has come back.
Well, the celebrations may not be there, but new year will still come. Can't stop the time now, can we?
Well, new year is a year I want to be in a newer level. I want to grow up to be more 19 years-old...
So, to fulfill my goals, I will really cut down my Internet/computer time. Studies and God more important this year. :) But I will still update my blog lah...
TTFN= Ta Ta For Now!
Blessed New Year!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment