Today's a holiday due to Thaipusam. Other than that...next day I am going back to school and would be having more load set on me than ever.
Apart from needing to study for STPM and completing homework, I also have other commitments in church, not to mention "important" projects and assignments. I don't really like the school extra activities...I wish I can just skip it cause it wastes my time...I don't learn anything from them...besides, if they teach more things than just marching and running, like for PBSM...teach lah first aid. They should know the real purpose of PBSM. I enjoyed my primary school PBSM because they really teach first aid besides marching.
Bleh...I just wished there is two of me.
At least one could get busy and study for STPM, whereas the other can fulfill the commitments.
I just don't like writing BM essays. No offence to BM essay lovers. I can't think when I'm writing factual essays especially when it is in BM. Maybe I tried too hard. Well, blame it on me for not trying to improve my BM...then again, I hate writing factual, matter-of-fact essays. I like writing stories or something less annoying; ones that won't shut your brain down at the sound of it. Of course I know factual essays can earn you better grades than story-telling.
Now my eyes can't focus well...argh.
Maybe I should swim a little to get my head clear of stress. Time time time! It's just not enough! What happen to time? Bother.
I wish there's two of me.
Herr...STREss.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment