To tell you the truth, comparing Pizza Hut and Domino's, in terms of service, Domino's win hands down. I just ordered pizza from them, good grief, they were so FRIENDLY!
Pizza Hut, no offence, but you people must learn to be phone-friendly and please...next time, give la serviette and stuff like that...Domino's telephone operators or whatever you call them were so clear in their diction...great job Dom!
Camp is over, and it was great! But I will talk about camp later, when I get my pictures...muahahaha...Dong, ask your bro to burn a copy of all the camp pics for me please? :) Thanks!
Then, I will have a post specifically dedicated to Enoch Liew. So, Enoch, if you ever drop in, do remember to come back for the post specifically dedicated to you yah? :) Not now lah...maybe during new year. 2006...cause still need to take pics with him...ahahaha...
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment