
That's Jared with the loudhailer impersonating Henry Seeley doing the "There's nothing better" line for "Always & Forever" He became so famous because of that. (I know its hard to see..but stay with me okay?)

Could you believe the one on the most left is Aunty Karen with a mischevious grin? Hahaha...she's a great sport.

Rachael (in white) is messing up one of the drama teams' drama cause they were overtime...you just had to be there to see her in action...and Jared...

Daniel Yap, you ruin the picture...4 cutesy kids and you had to be the thorn....shoo! :)

This is ENOCH! (middle guy) This post is not about him...but he is such an affectionate character in "The SHOE"...after that, one of the small kids took his flip flops off to play around, thought it was cool since all the big ko ko and jie jie were playing with it...weird.
Stay tune for clearer and nicely edited pics...about Sound Generation Camp...and what will I say to Liew Kang Yuen...(Did I spell it correctly? :P)
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment